Are you planning to live and work in Germany? Are you intending to employ foreign staff in your company?
Attorney Christine Engels accompanies her international clients with the professional experience of many years from their first steps of exploring the career situation in Germany on the base of a short term Schengen or national visa until they finally receive the unrestricted long-term residency or even the German citizenship if that’s part of your plans.
Please see below the different options which Germany offers to foreign professionals:
- Setting up a business/ working as a freelancer
- EU Blue Card
- Residence permit for employees
- What’s important for employers?
- Studying in Germany
- Education for skilled workers
- Business – Schengenvisa
- Working opportunities for refugees and people who live here with the uncleared status of a „Duldung“
- Recognition of foreign universtity degrees and education